The CENTURY 21® System is your edge. You will be a part of the dedicated, vibrant and growing real estate family that is in 73 countries and territories, with more than 8,000 offices and over 121,000 agents strong. It all stems from our dedication to your growth and development.
Here’s are just a few of the CENTURY 21 System differences:
- Our Brand Awareness and Global Recognition
- Industry leading Marketing dedicated to giving the agent maximum exposure and delivering quality leads
- Award winning Training and Coaching for all levels for the real estate professional
- Newest and latest technologies for agents (New mobile apps, lead routing system, a free website and more)
- Awards and Recognition Programs
The Top Leadership in the industry to help guide you to the TOP!
Whether you’re just starting out or making a switch from another profession, real estate provides the flexibility and freedom to set your own pace. A real estate career can be as rewarding and exciting as you choose to make it, but the company you work with can make a big difference. And for goal-driven, self-motivated people, the CENTURY 21® brand is a natural choice.
The CENTURY 21 International Awards and Recognition program honors outstanding performance with industry-recognized awards. Receiving a CENTURY 21 award both salutes your hard work and honors of your commitment to the real estate industry. It enhances your reputation among your colleagues and increases your stature with clients!
CENTURY 21 national and international sales associates awards include:
- The CENTURION® Award, one of the most prestigious awards presented to CENTURY 21 sales associates worldwide. Only a small percentage of sales associates attain this high level status, making this award the benchmark for true professionalism within the CENTURY 21 System.
- The Masters Award Program, an exclusive recognition program for sales associates honoring those top-producing individuals for their outstanding efforts. Known as the path toward CENTURION status, the Masters Program is divided into three award levels: The Masters Ruby, Masters Emerald, and Masters Diamond Awards.
- The Quality Service Award program, awarding sales associates that have delivered exemplary service. This award is given based on by rating results submitted by customers. Awards can also be earned by achieving quality service attached with a high-level of production.
Finally, the annual Top Agent Retreat rewards top producing CENTURY 21 sales associates with the opportunity to network, get motivated, boost their real estate knowledge, and relax! This by-invitation-only event features motivational speakers, educational sessions, and networking events.